Part-time job: Administrator for Wadestown Presbyterian Church
Our administrator plays a key role in keeping Wadestown Presbyterian Church running smoothly. We’re looking for someone with a heart for the community who can use their administrative skills to support the minister and parish volunteers.
From preparing regular newsletters and the PowerPoint for Sunday services, to managing hall bookings and using Xero, there’s plenty of variety. You’ll be working independently and will need to be well organised.
- able to work and build effective relationships with a range of people
- community minded and comfortable working in a Christian organisation
- experienced in providing administration and accounting support, including use of Microsoft
- Office suite and Xero, and able to use/learn a range of other applications
- able to manage a varied workload, and respond positively to changing priorities
- a good writer with an eye for detail
- able to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
The role is for eight hours a week – this can be over two or three days depending on what suits you.
To apply please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org